1. The operational and organizational structure in the enterprise is currently digital.
2. Managers make their decision with looking live data in MIS system.
3. All data is stored in Datawarehouse and Bigdata system.
4. Managers can reach live cash flow and financial information on demand.
5. IT Strategy and Governance is executed in parallel.
6. Risk Management, Information Security, IT Security, Cyber Security, Fraud Management are based on integrated IT infrastructure.
7. User experience (for customers and partners) is completely digital.
8. Company’s system and applications are accessible for all stakeholders.
9. Marketing activities are digital.
10. Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Cloud, Robotic Process Automation and IoT technologies are being integrated to company process.