TDG updated “Ethic Guidelines of AI” on Ethics Day
TDG updated “Ethic Guidelines of AI” on Global Ethics Day
Istanbul, Oct 18, 2023
TDG, a global leader in digital transformation, updated “Ethic Guidelines of TDG’s AI Activities” for enterprises to accelerate their digital business competitiveness.
TDG’s Expert group presents today next steps for building trust in artificial intelligence by releasing updated “Ethics Guidelines of AI”.
Head of R&D, Mrs. Sajia Haidary said: “AI is embedded in everyday life, business, government, media, education and more. As AI designers and developers, we hold a vast share of the collective influence. We are creating systems that will impact millions of people. Artificial intelligence technology is rapidly growing in capability, impact and influence. As designers and developers of AI systems, it is an imperative to understand the ethical considerations of our work. At TDG, we are helping people and organizations adopt AI responsibly.”
These are the six pillars of “Ethic Guidelines of AI”;
- Human Focus – AI systems should enable equitable societies by supporting human and fundamental rights, the whole range of human abilities and requirements. At TDG, we believe AI should make all of us better at our jobs, and that the benefits of the AI era should touch the all society.
- Trustworthy – AI requires algorithms to be secure, reliable and robust enough to deal with errors or inconsistencies during all life cycle phases of AI systems. Companies must be clear about who trains their AI systems, what data was used in training and, most importantly, what went into their algorithms’ recommendations.
- User Data Rights – Users should have full control over their own data, while data concerning them will not be used to harm or discriminate against them. TDG clients’ data is their data, and their insights are their insights. We believe that government data policies should be fair and equitable and prioritize openness.
- Transparency – The traceability of AI systems should be ensured. Transparency reinforces trust, and the best way to promote transparency is through disclosure.
- Privacy – AI systems must prioritize and safeguard consumers’ privacy and data rights.
- Accountability – AI systems should be used to enhance positive social change and enhance sustainability responsibly. Properly calibrated AI can assist humans in making fairer choices. Mechanisms should be put in place to ensure responsibility and accountability for AI systems and their outcomes.
TDG invites industry experts, research institutes and public authorities to discuss the list drafted by the Expert Group.
TDG was established to accelerate healthy technology development in society. TDG aims to be the world leader in technology development and execution in the field while providing services and solutions in consulting, system integration and business processes management.
TDG, operating in EU and US, offers services and solutions to companies from diverse sectors including manufacturing, finance, sports, health, retail, distribution, media, space, telecom and logistics with its expertise and industry knowledge in the field of technology. In Technology Development Group, people, technology and business are working together to accelerate “Proactive Innovation“ and we are a “Trusted Partner“ for organizations to create their firm of the future, and we are the best place to work for employees. Technology Development Group commits to provide high performance to its stakeholders (customers, employees, community, and shareholders) with high ethical and responsible company policies.
Press contact : Corporate Communication | firstname.lastname@example.org