Software Developer (.Net)
Position Ref. ID: 83
TDG System Integration is looking for new colleagues for our team, who will support us as Software Developer (.Net). This position is working hybrid (remote and office) mode. This full-time position will be responsible for navigating client challenges, supporting all software development matters, and providing a consultative approach to our clients and employees.
- Develop quality software and web applications in agile team to serve clients needs
- Analyze, design and maintain existing software applications
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Ensure high quality documentation of the software
- Working in a team with user interface designers and usability engineers
- Implementation, test and deployment of front and backend systems
- Continuous integration and deployment of the entire system
- Severe disability is no obstacle with the same qualifications.
- Min. 5 years of experience on .Net, C#, WCF, SQL, HTML/CSS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component life cycle.
- Experience on ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, Data Structure Libraries
- Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc., popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps, performance testing frameworks like Mocha, Node + NPM
- Knowledge on developing responsive web-based UI
- Strong analytical and communication skills with a result-oriented and self-motivated profile
- Fluency in German and English
- Full-time and Freelance engagement