Software Developer (Java)
Position Ref. ID: 81
TDG System Integration is looking for new colleagues for our team, who will support us as Software Developer (Java). This position is working hybrid (remote and office) mode. This full-time position will be responsible for navigating client challenges, supporting all software development matters, and providing a consultative approach to our clients and employees.
- Develop quality software and web applications in agile team to serve clients needs
- Analyze, design and maintain existing software applications
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Ensure high quality documentation of the software
- Working in a team with user interface designers and usability engineers
- Implementation, test and deployment of front and backend systems incl. Communication interfaces to mobile devices
- Continuous integration and deployment of the entire system
- Severe disability is no obstacle with the same qualifications.
- Good knowledge with a common framework such as Spring, Microservices, Hibernate, Symfony, JPA, JSF, RCP.
- Knowhow on open source tools like Camunda, Zuul , Quartz, Keycloak etc
- Database skills on Couchbase, MongoDB, MS SQL, MySQL
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Strong analytical and communication skills with a result-oriented and self-motivated profile
- Experience in the development of user interfaces is an advantage
- Interested in working in agile project teams to SCRUM
- Fluency in English and German
- Full-time or Freelance engagement