Software Developer (Java)
Position Ref. ID: 79
TDG System Integration is looking for new colleagues for our team who will support us as Software Developer (Java). This position is working in hybrid (remote and office) mode. This full-time position will be responsible for navigating client challenges, supporting all software development matters, and providing a consultative approach to our clients and employees.
- Develop quality software and web applications in an agile team to serve clients needs
- Analyse, design, and maintain existing software applications
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Ensure high-quality documentation of the software
- Working in a team with user interface designers and usability engineers
- Implementation, test, and deployment of front and backend systems incl. Communication interfaces to mobile devices
- Continuous integration and deployment of the entire system
- Severe disability is no obstacle with the same qualifications.
- Experience in Authorization, Authentication, API Gateway, BPM or Framework development
- Good knowledge of a common framework such as Spring, Microservices, Hibernate, Symfony, JPA, JSF, RCP.
- Knowhow on open source tools like Camunda, Zuul, Quartz, Keycloak, and Jenkins for source control (Preferred)
- Database skills on Couchbase, MongoDB, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Postgre
- Involvement and detailed understanding in dockerizing with Kubernetes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Strong analytical and communication skills with a result-oriented and self-motivated profile
- Experience in the development of user interfaces is an advantage
- Interested in working in agile project teams to SCRUM
- Full-time or Freelance engagement