Position Ref. ID: 76
TDG is looking for new colleagues for British team, who will support as Sales Manager with following tasks;
- Build strategic alliances with related tech companies
- Keep building relationships and networking with key players of the industry.
- Develop technical solutions and prepare quotations
- Cooperate with the headquarter to define optimum pricing strategy for quotations.
- Coordinate commercial, legal, logistics and other relevant teams during quotation preparation and contract negotiation.
- Follow up the internal processes from order to dispatch by coordinating related teams to ensure delivery, commissioning and after sales support success.
- Perform market analysis, follow market trends and regularly inform sales teams to maintain TDG’ trendsetter position, supply feed-back to the product management groups in headquarter.
- Conduct competitor analysis, build and maintain process for competitor evaluation.
- Promote product highlights in line with the global product strategy. Work in close cooperation with marketing communications to use effective media appearance, ensure target audience coverage with key messages.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies to increase sales volume and expand the customer base.
- Present portfolio in exhibitions and summits, perform seminars to market professionals, issue technical articles for industry media, work in close cooperation with related parties to perform marketing communication activities.
- Compliant with regulations and company policies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales & marketing
- Very good knowledge in sales & marketing of software and integration projects
- Experience on banking, automotive, manufacturing, telecom and similar
- Excellent command of English
- Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university
- Self-motivation, Customer Focus, Professional Ethics, Team Work
- No restriction to travel locally / internationally
- Full time or Part time commission based contract engagement