IT Support Specialist
Position Ref. ID: 85
TDG is looking for new colleagues for our team, who will support us as IT Support Specialist. This position is working hybrid (remote and office) mode with following tasks;
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Detecting bugs and reporting these to the relevant teams
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company in phone, in person, or electronically on time
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Working on internal IT team documentation
- Training junior staff
The successful candidate in this position will play a critical role in the support of industry-leading managers and employees.
- Team player and customer-service-focused attitude
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in MIS, IT, Mathematical, Computer or Industrial Engineering
- Strong attention to detail as well as organizational, project management and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Customer and result oriented, analytical , adaptive to global environment and believe in team working with organizational ability and desire.
- Knowledge in deep of Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, LAN/WAN, Firewall, security software.
- Knowledge in SQL, WordPress, HTML, CSS etc.
- Ability to read source code.
- Must be willing and able to wear multiple hats, manage multiple projects, and prioritize tasks effectively to meet deadlines
- Self-motivation, Customer Focus, Professional Ethics, Team Work
- No restriction to travel
- Hourly Contract