Position Ref. ID: 86
TDG System Integration is looking for new colleagues for our team, who will support us as Backend Developer. This position is working hybrid (remote and office) mode. This full-time position will be responsible for navigating client challenges, supporting all software development matters, and providing a consultative approach to our clients and employees.
- Develop quality software in agile team to serve clients needs
- Analyze, design and maintain existing software applications
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Ensure high quality documentation of the software
- Working in a team with user interface designers and usability engineers
- Implementation, test and deployment of backend systems
- Continuous integration and deployment of the entire system
- Severe disability is no obstacle with the same qualifications.
- Min. 3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Proficient in Rest / Json technologies
- Developed backend service with .net core
- Proficiency in db script languages, prefer PL SQL
- Knowledge of OOP Principles
- Preferably worked on docker-container
- Preferably proficient in Multithreading programming.
- Kafka, rabbitMQ etc. have developed on at least one similar system
- Azure DevOps experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills with a result-oriented and self-motivated profile
- Full-time and Freelance engagement